Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Where is "save passwords" setting?

Where is "save passwords" setting?

Wizard

Can anyone tell me (again ...) where the on/off is for having internet
passwords and user names stored for logging on to internet sites. I
can't for the life of me find it.

Thor

tools/internet options/content/autocomplete

news:(E-Mail Removed)...