Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Unable to execute links

Unable to execute links

Jack

Help please. For some reason my computer has stopped letting me click on a
link in OE and going to a web page. In the google toolbar when I type a
link in nothing happens however when I save a link as the short cut and copy
and paste into IE and press go it activates. Not sure what the problem is
assistance please.

Regards

Jack