Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Toggle Media Player, Where It is Going To Work

Toggle Media Player, Where It is Going To Work

Jerry G.

Here is one that I am really stuck on.

I want to be able to make the Microsoft Media player be able to play as a
window inside of Internet Explorer. I also would like to know how to toggle,
or make it work ether as an independent player, or as part of Internet
Explorer. I used to know how to do this, and I cannot remember, or even find
it in the help system. I also searched this out, and cannot find this
information.

I know that in MS Media Player, there is a place for a check mark for this,
and a place in IE to place a check mark for this, depending on which
direction is desired. I used to do this, and now forgot how to.

Thanks.

--

Jerry G.
======

Gee

"Jerry G." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Here is one that I am really stuck on.
>
> I want to be able to make the Microsoft Media player be able to play as a
> window inside of Internet Explorer. I also would like to know how to

toggle,
> or make it work ether as an independent player, or as part of Internet
> Explorer.

IE - view - Explorer bar - Media

Choose what option you want in Settings on the bottom.

jerryg50@hotmail.com

Hi Gee,

I want to thank you very very much! It was right in front of my
nose!!!

Jerry G.
======

Gee

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi Gee,
>
> I want to thank you very very much! It was right in front of my
> nose!!!
>

> Jerry G.
> ======

Welcome. I felt the same, it took me about 15 min to remember where the
option was so don;t feel bad !!