Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Problem signing off AOL

Problem signing off AOL

D. Lee

Lately, I've been frequently having the problem on my new PC (bought in early
Nov. 2004) of signing off AOL 9.0, immediately hearing a buzzing sound for less
than a second or so, then my whole PC having to be re-started because of a
"serious error". Could anyone please help? It'll be appreciated - thanks.

D. Lee
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)ospam
To e-mail me, remove the "nospam"