Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > best format for home stereos

best format for home stereos

milo

G'day i write my own music and want to give my friends coppies, i know alot
of home entertainment units play
mp3 these days but some dont, and same with some portable cd players, but
with things like ipods & mobile phones being able to play whats the best way
of burning a music cd, ??

milo

Ionizer

"milo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:nFrCd.102762$(E-Mail Removed)...
> G'day i write my own music and want to give my friends coppies, i know

alot
> of home entertainment units play
> mp3 these days but some dont, and same with some portable cd players,

but
> with things like ipods & mobile phones being able to play whats the best

way
> of burning a music cd, ??

An "audio" CD would be the most universal format- every car and home CD
player can play them. Friends with other gadgets like iPods likely have
the technical wherewithal to convert that audio CD to other formats if
they feel the need. Just concentrate on creating a nice, professional
presentation- no guitar mistakes, all tracks playing back at the same
volume, custom CD covers & liner notes, etc.

Regards,
Ian.

Trent©

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 07:33:39 GMT, "milo" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>G'day i write my own music and want to give my friends coppies, i know alot
>of home entertainment units play
>mp3 these days but some dont, and same with some portable cd players, but
>with things like ipods & mobile phones being able to play whats the best way
>of burning a music cd, ??
>

>milo

CDA

Have a nice one...

Trent©

milo

"Ionizer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "milo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:nFrCd.102762$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > G'day i write my own music and want to give my friends coppies, i know

> alot
> > of home entertainment units play
> > mp3 these days but some dont, and same with some portable cd players,

> but
> > with things like ipods & mobile phones being able to play whats the best

> way
> > of burning a music cd, ??
> >

> An "audio" CD would be the most universal format- every car and home CD
> player can play them. Friends with other gadgets like iPods likely have
> the technical wherewithal to convert that audio CD to other formats if
> they feel the need. Just concentrate on creating a nice, professional
> presentation- no guitar mistakes, all tracks playing back at the same
> volume, custom CD covers & liner notes, etc.
>
> Regards,
> Ian.

I have nero 6, when i click on audio cd most are in wav format, will that be
ok, i have transferd
some to mp3 for my website

milo
___-_