Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > connecting two computers over ADSL router

connecting two computers over ADSL router

Tasty raw giblets

begin Duane Arnold piddled around and finally wrote:

>> Anyone who reads through the text above will discern that the ****ing
>> crap you fed him had no bearing at all on his being able to resolve
>> the issue. Just so it's clear to you, you ****ed in the head, stupidly
>> grinning idiot, when he wrote "Thanks mate", he was being polite. He
>> really means "Thanks for trying, even if it was all ****ing bullshit."
>>

> Duane

Duane Arnold

And WTF was it in that other post about I couldn't stop *him*? WTF are you
talking about him? That was you bitch all day long and there are no others
with your sick ass. You got to come up with your main ass-wipe character as
being a man and not a woman? How sad and spinless is that? That's some sick
****.

Duane

Duane Arnold

Well Princess Fussy Britches I got to go work. But as my boy Arnold S. would
say *I'll be BACK!*. Yes, I'll be back with a pair of Texas Size 14 EE ****
Kicker boots and continue to kick your narrow Cow's ass across the
Internet.

BYE

Duane

Duane Arnold

Maybe, you can help the other you K-Cow get in the damn game and stop
messing around spreading yourself thin.

I am just looking out for you now. You could take a Prozac and get you mind
right. I am just the messenger.

I got to go I have some things to do.

BYE

Duane

Duane Arnold

K-Cow I got to <plonk>/disqualify you for nasty and crazy conduct. The nasty
part is sucking on your own utter with Giblits. And the other part is
holding the conversation with yourself. That's some sick sick sick ****
indeed. You can tell Giblits it's been nothing but the *delete-key* unread
with Xnews and just flat out ignored with KNode. You need to be locked-up
and the key thrown away because you're gone.

BYE

Duane

Sam Briley

Duane Arnold, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the spider-legged, bulbaceous gimcrack, and
performer on the harp, bewailed:

> K-Cow I got to <plonk>/disqualify you

Did the plonking ever work, retard?

Lucas Crittendan

Duane Arnold, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the tokenish, menstrual flimflam, and
seaman who has not reached a standard of skill above that of laggard,
billowed:

> K-Cow I got to <plonk>/disqualify you

Did the plonking ever work, retard?

Isaac Addicott

Duane Arnold, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the wrongheaded, mortified fustilarian, and
person hired to take charge of the ship’s bilge, susurrated:

> K-Cow I got to <plonk>/disqualify you

Did the plonking ever work, retard?

Duane Arnold

A correction the <plonk>/disqualification is just for your mishap of not
being you for today. Your butt kicking is still on the books -- my bad.

Duane

Connecting ADSL router to NTL DSL router? friendly77_78 Hardware 0 01-08-2008 11:43 AM
adsl router to adsl router czar Cisco 2 05-01-2007 05:42 AM
Connecting an ADSL Router to a Wireless Router 1470 Computer Support 3 12-04-2003 06:29 PM

Advertisments