Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: problem with ebay I need help

Re: problem with ebay I need help

Chet

Have you, by any chance, blocked cookies?

"Dog" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:h8FAd.31582$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> When I go to EBay I cannot get into "MyEbay", Ebay tells me I have a

blocker
> and I cannot find it,Can someone tell me what to look at and possibly how

> fix it without sarcasm,I am fairly new at this and I have disabled all my
> firewalls and antiviruses and it still blocks it out. Thanks in advance

Dog

Possibly where do I unblock the cookies??????
"Chet" <chartley(nospam)(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Have you, by any chance, blocked cookies?
>
> "Dog" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:h8FAd.31582$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> > When I go to EBay I cannot get into "MyEbay", Ebay tells me I have a

> blocker
> > and I cannot find it,Can someone tell me what to look at and possibly

how
> > fix it without sarcasm,I am fairly new at this and I have disabled all

my
> > firewalls and antiviruses and it still blocks it out. Thanks in advance

The One

"Dog" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:aCHAd.31877$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Possibly where do I unblock the cookies??????
> "Chet" <chartley(nospam)(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> Have you, by any chance, blocked cookies?
>>
>> "Dog" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:h8FAd.31582$(E-Mail Removed) ...
>> > When I go to EBay I cannot get into "MyEbay", Ebay tells me I have a

>> blocker
>> > and I cannot find it,Can someone tell me what to look at and possibly

> how
>> > fix it without sarcasm,I am fairly new at this and I have disabled all

> my
>> > firewalls and antiviruses and it still blocks it out. Thanks in advance

Firewalls or antivirus shouldnt block out ebay pages, maybe its a problem
with your ebay account itself, could always try setting up another account
to see if that makes a difference or try contacting ebay with the problem.