Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > need codec for dvd in windows media player 10

need codec for dvd in windows media player 10

milo

g;day, i recently updated to windows media player 10,
but it wont play dvds , i have a dvd drive in my laptop
window media player 10 tells me i need a codec or something?
any ideas where i can find this?

thanks....

milo

Brian

"milo" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:TQxAd.93334$(E-Mail Removed)...
> g;day, i recently updated to windows media player 10,
> but it wont play dvds , i have a dvd drive in my laptop
> window media player 10 tells me i need a codec or something?
> any ideas where i can find this?
>
> thanks....
>
> milo

go here:

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/...EG_2_Codec.htm

download and install. not tried it myself but as far as the description goes
it should work with both tmpgenc and windows media player