Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > DVD writer......... please help

DVD writer......... please help

Patrick Cronin

Hi folks I'd like to buy a DVD writer for my computer, I would like to spend
a bit more and get a really decent one, but I don't know which one to get.

Any advice?
There seem to be so many brands out there can anyone point me towards a good
one. And which ones to avoid!

Here are just a few. AOpen, Asustek, BenQ, Freecom, HP, Iomega, Lacie, LG,
Lite-On, MicroStar International, NEC, Phillips,Pioneer, Plextor, Samsung or
Sony.

Thankyou in advance,
Patrick

Thor

I have BenQ that has been very reliable for me.

"Patrick Cronin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:72iAd.17434$(E-Mail Removed) k...
> Hi folks I'd like to buy a DVD writer for my computer, I would like to
> spend a bit more and get a really decent one, but I don't know which one
> to get.
>
> Any advice?
> There seem to be so many brands out there can anyone point me towards a
> good one. And which ones to avoid!
>
> Here are just a few. AOpen, Asustek, BenQ, Freecom, HP, Iomega, Lacie, LG,
> Lite-On, MicroStar International, NEC, Phillips,Pioneer, Plextor, Samsung
> or Sony.
>

> Thankyou in advance,
> Patrick

BillKirch

>Hi folks I'd like to buy a DVD writer for my computer, I would like to spend
>a bit more and get a really decent one, but I don't know which one to get.
>
>Any advice?

dvdrhelp.com anything you want to know. BG