Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > who has some interesting cisco links to share

who has some interesting cisco links to share

Boris

hi,
as a cisco newbie i'm looking for good informational cisco sites.
Please don't post www.cisco.com/xyz.... I already have cisco adresses

I'm looking for "recent" tutorials, sample config-files for ip access-lists,
standard, extended, reflective and cbac (cisco firewall set), also ids
etc...

Are there some good made cisco fan sites somewhere, any "good" url welcome?

Many thx!!!

Hansang Bae

In article <3ff76f87$(E-Mail Removed)>, boris71schneider@web says...

www.itprc.com and www.routergod.com