Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Really basic, beginners question

Really basic, beginners question

John Dolan

Playing games on my new XP laptop, wife has accidentally shifted the desktop
toolbar to the left hand side, instead of at the bottom of screen, and I
cannot get it back. I know the average 12 year old could deal with this, so
if there are any 12 year olds out there who could advise a 54 year old
codger..............

TIA

ZD

David

Press and hold the left mouse button (with pointer on the toolbar)
and drap it down to the bottom,
Dave

John Dolan

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Press and hold the left mouse button (with pointer on the toolbar)
> and drap it down to the bottom,
> Dave

Wow, thanks - so simple! Just think what you will be able to do when you
grow up!

Seriously, thanks!!!

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Samu=EBl_ML_Lison?=

John Dolan wrote:
> "David" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>
>>Press and hold the left mouse button (with pointer on the toolbar)
>>and drap it down to the bottom,
>>Dave
>>

> Wow, thanks - so simple! Just think what you will be able to do when you
> grow up!
>
> Seriously, thanks!!!

Who said he was 12?

Right click on your toolbar and select "Lock the Taskbar" to prevent
this from happening again.

Yours Sincerely,
SamuŽl ML Lison

--
DreamCities.net - A Community for All! (http://www.dreamcities.net)
Contact Me: http://about.dreamcities.net/contact.html

Rv!

We've all been there! Mine was with Windows 95 a wee while back
right enough, but I remember that problem well!

Rv!

The One

> We've all been there! Mine was with Windows 95...........................

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz