Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Powerful PC

Powerful PC

The One

Dear All

I have a Athlon 64 4000+, with 2Gb DDR2 RAM, and 300Gb SATA HD, Geforce 6800
Ultra.

The main reason why I bought this sysyem is to have a powerful gaming
system. More to the point does anyone know of a decent Spectrum emulator.

Thanks

Michael-NC

"The One" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:41cb630e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear All
>
> I have a Athlon 64 4000+, with 2Gb DDR2 RAM, and 300Gb SATA HD, Geforce
> 6800 Ultra.
>
> The main reason why I bought this sysyem is to have a powerful gaming
> system. More to the point does anyone know of a decent Spectrum emulator.
>
> Thanks

What motherboard do you have?

John Rampling

"The One" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:41cb630e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear All
>
> I have a Athlon 64 4000+, with 2Gb DDR2 RAM, and 300Gb SATA HD, Geforce
> 6800 Ultra.
>
> The main reason why I bought this sysyem is to have a powerful gaming
> system. More to the point does anyone know of a decent Spectrum emulator.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

'The One' keeping us entertained again this festive season!

John

The One

"Michael-NC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:j%Kyd.43$(E-Mail Removed).. .

> "The One" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:41cb630e$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Dear All
>>
>> I have a Athlon 64 4000+, with 2Gb DDR2 RAM, and 300Gb SATA HD, Geforce
>> 6800 Ultra.
>>
>> The main reason why I bought this sysyem is to have a powerful gaming
>> system. More to the point does anyone know of a decent Spectrum emulator.
>>
>> Thanks

> What motherboard do you have?

A round one.

Michael-NC

"The One" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Michael-NC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:j%Kyd.43$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>
>> "The One" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:41cb630e$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Dear All
>>>
>>> I have a Athlon 64 4000+, with 2Gb DDR2 RAM, and 300Gb SATA HD, Geforce
>>> 6800 Ultra.
>>>
>>> The main reason why I bought this sysyem is to have a powerful gaming
>>> system. More to the point does anyone know of a decent Spectrum
>>> emulator.
>>>
>>> Thanks

>> What motherboard do you have?

> A round one.

Too bad it doesn't match your head...

The One

"Michael-NC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:_ZUyd.941$(E-Mail Removed). ..

> "The One" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Michael-NC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:j%Kyd.43$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>>
>>> "The One" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:41cb630e$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> What motherboard do you have?

>> A round one.

> Too bad it doesn't match your head...

LOL

Weyoun the Dancing Borg

The One wrote:

> Dear All
>
> I have a Athlon 64 4000+, with 2Gb DDR2 RAM, and 300Gb SATA HD, Geforce 6800
> Ultra.
>
> The main reason why I bought this sysyem is to have a powerful gaming
> system. More to the point does anyone know of a decent Spectrum emulator.
>
> Thanks

So the first part of this post was just to brag then?

Your actual question has nothing to do with your PC specs.

--

There is nothing wrong with your news reader.
Do not attempt to adjust your settings.

Please stand by.

Weyoun the Dancing Borg

Weyoun the Dancing Borg wrote:

> The One wrote:
>
>> Dear All
>>
>> I have a Athlon 64 4000+, with 2Gb DDR2 RAM, and 300Gb SATA HD,
>> Geforce 6800 Ultra.
>>
>> The main reason why I bought this sysyem is to have a powerful gaming
>> system. More to the point does anyone know of a decent Spectrum emulator.
>>
>> Thanks

> So the first part of this post was just to brag then?
>
> Your actual question has nothing to do with your PC specs.

(oh it was a joke! sorry!)