Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Media-motor

Media-motor

John Rampling

'Media-Motor' appeared in my list of programs when I looked at 'Add or
Remove Programs' in Control Panel. I googled and identified it as adware,
so I uninstalled it. On rebooting it came back!

Ad-Aware and Spybot don't detect it. Anyone got experience of this prog and
know how to clear it out?

John

HF

Look in your temp folder and the registry
"John Rampling" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2phyd.2853$(E-Mail Removed)...
> 'Media-Motor' appeared in my list of programs when I looked at 'Add or
> Remove Programs' in Control Panel. I googled and identified it as adware,
> so I uninstalled it. On rebooting it came back!
>
> Ad-Aware and Spybot don't detect it. Anyone got experience of this prog

and
> know how to clear it out?
>
> John

Thor

Check here at the spywarewarrior forums.
http://www.spywarewarrior.com/viewto...ighlight=motor There is
a solution for media motor posted in that thread. You need to get the
HijackThis! tool though. It's available here: