Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Unable to play dvds

Unable to play dvds

Sunny

I have a dvd rom - it is a combo drive, but I am unable to play DVD movies.

Sunny

k35454

"Sunny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cq9755$(E-Mail Removed)...
I have a dvd rom - it is a combo drive, but I am unable to play DVD movies.

Sunny

So ??? k35454.

Nascar24Rulz

is it a desktop or laptop? with no info, my guess is that you need software?

Developwebsites

>I have a dvd rom - it is a combo drive, but I am unable to play DVD movies.
>
>Sunny

use a hammer on it, or
a 12 gauge shotgun, or
take it back, or
give it to grandma.

The One

"Sunny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cq9755$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a dvd rom - it is a combo drive, but I am unable to play DVD movies.
>
> Sunny

You need a software decoder like Winfast etc. Failing that your DVD Drive is
****ed.

Unable to play DVDs? John. DVD Video 2 03-21-2007 10:28 AM
Unable to Play DVDs Lucias Clay Computer Support 0 06-17-2006 02:33 AM
Re: Unable to read video DVDs and can read Data DVDs Biz DVD Video 0 07-22-2005 03:44 AM

Advertisments