Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: Network settings "slipping off"

Re: Network settings "slipping off"

Mike Cowey-Settle

Duane Arnold, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the synaptic, indecent pig, and water
diviner, puffed:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!! You ****headed cuntwart.

--
Registered Linux User: #344402
Akhenaten: Registered Linux Machine: #235500

Duane Arnold

"Mike Cowey-Settle"
<(E-Mail Removed)-overheated-farmer.org> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)-short-range-criminal.org...
> Duane Arnold, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the synaptic, indecent pig, and water
> diviner, puffed:
>

>> Ruth <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news(E-Mail Removed):

>>> network two computers

>> You can get yourself a good Cable/DSL router

> BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!! You ****headed cuntwart.

What's wrong K-Clown? Keeping it in the MADD COW theme, I thought your
K-Man did a nice portrait of you. You don't have to look in the mirror each
morning to see yourself - a perfect match.

If he is not good enough for you, I don't know what to do, since he is your
*cup of tea* as I saw it.

Duane

Duane Arnold

Mike Cowey-Settle wrote:

> Duane Arnold, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the synaptic, indecent pig, and water
> diviner, puffed:
>

>> Ruth <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news(E-Mail Removed):

>>> network two computers

>> You can get yourself a good Cable/DSL router

> BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!! You ****headed cuntwart.
>
> .

Is this the thanks I get K-Clown? Here I am trying to do good because it's
Xmas coming soon. I just wanted to help you out and do good for you so that
you would have a little *extra* a K-Man in your life you have always
wanted. Maybe, he'll turn you out, rock your sorry little world and put a
little on your face.

I just wanted you to know that I am looking out for ya.

I have K-Man's number so you can call and make that first date. It's Area
Code (666) 666-HELL.

I hope you have a ****ed-up Xmas and a Bull **** New Year too.

Duane

Herb Tarlek

Duane Arnold wrote:

Three maniacal replies to the same post, a number of hours apart. You really
did get well and truly ****ed over.

Duane Arnold

Herb Tarlek wrote:

> Duane Arnold wrote:
>
> Three maniacal replies to the same post, a number of hours apart. You
> really did get well and truly ****ed over.

****ed over by who? No let me take that back by what K-Clown please! K-Clown
couldn't **** herself. I work Herb and have other things to do. I don't
spend it on the Internet 24/7 365 out of the year like *you* and my girl
K-Clown.

Duane