Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > ASUS P5A-B motherboard

ASUS P5A-B motherboard

Shopper

Hope this is a good newsgroup to get some technical help. I've recently been
given a case/PS and the above mb. Can't seem to find info on it. Google
takes me to the ASUS site but I don't see this particular board listed.
What's up? Can someone point me in the proper direction? It's a rev. 1.03
BTW if that should be important.

Thanks

colin

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

http://www.asus.com.tw/support/downl...odelName=P5A-B

colin

Shopper <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hope this is a good newsgroup to get some technical help. I've recently

been
> given a case/PS and the above mb. Can't seem to find info on it. Google
> takes me to the ASUS site but I don't see this particular board listed.
> What's up? Can someone point me in the proper direction? It's a rev. 1.03
> BTW if that should be important.
>
> Thanks

And a manual:
http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/a...b/p5ab-103.pdf

Shopper

"colin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Shopper <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hope this is a good newsgroup to get some technical help. I've recently

> been
> > given a case/PS and the above mb. Can't seem to find info on it. Google
> > takes me to the ASUS site but I don't see this particular board listed.
> > What's up? Can someone point me in the proper direction? It's a rev.

1.03
> > BTW if that should be important.
> >
> > Thanks
> >

> And a manual:
> http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/a...b/p5ab-103.pdf

Got it. Thanks. Have a good Christmas.

colin

Shopper <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "colin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > Shopper <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Hope this is a good newsgroup to get some technical help. I've

recently
> > been
> > > given a case/PS and the above mb. Can't seem to find info on it.

Google
> > > takes me to the ASUS site but I don't see this particular board

listed.
> > > What's up? Can someone point me in the proper direction? It's a rev.

> 1.03
> > > BTW if that should be important.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >

> > And a manual: