Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Converting wav and mp3 to mmf?

Converting wav and mp3 to mmf?

John

Hi!

Does anyone know of any freeware program that will allow me to convert
sounds from wav or mp3 to mmf so I can download it to my mobile phone
as a ringtone?

Cheers for any help

John

colin

John <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi!
>
> Does anyone know of any freeware program that will allow me to convert
> sounds from wav or mp3 to mmf so I can download it to my mobile phone
> as a ringtone?
>
> Cheers for any help
>
> John

No luck on a search for a freeware app; but the following appears to do
everything you ask, but is shareware.
http://www.audioplayer.com/smm/progr...sicPolyphonic/
http://www.sunncity.com/music/download/MMPoly.exe

JD

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 03:39:44 +0000, John wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Does anyone know of any freeware program that will allow me to convert
> sounds from wav or mp3 to mmf so I can download it to my mobile phone
> as a ringtone?
>
> Cheers for any help
>
> John

CD copy can do this and a whole lot more complete Cd's to Mp3 including
CDDB interfacing and auto-naming of files (www.cdcopy.sk)