Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Flash Drive

Flash Drive

twfsa

Moved all data from floppys disk( A drive) to a Flash drive (G drive), when
I click on a data folder in the (G)drive I heard a loud buss form the (A)
drive, whats up with that, there's no floppy disk in the (A) drive.

Some of the folders that I moved from the (A) drive to the (G) drive I was
saving in my documents, but I deleted those folder in my documents, thinking
thats why I was hearing that buss from the (A) drive.

Windows XP Home

Thanks

Tom

Thor

perhaps a shortcut pointing to the A: drive is amongst the files?

"twfsa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Moved all data from floppys disk( A drive) to a Flash drive (G drive),
> when I click on a data folder in the (G)drive I heard a loud buss form
> the (A) drive, whats up with that, there's no floppy disk in the (A)
> drive.
>
> Some of the folders that I moved from the (A) drive to the (G) drive I was
> saving in my documents, but I deleted those folder in my documents,
> thinking thats why I was hearing that buss from the (A) drive.
>
> Windows XP Home
>
> Thanks
>
> Tom

Kenny

Also clear your Recent Documents, it may be something there.

--

Kenny

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> perhaps a shortcut pointing to the A: drive is amongst the files?
>

> "twfsa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > Moved all data from floppys disk( A drive) to a Flash drive (G drive),
> > when I click on a data folder in the (G)drive I heard a loud buss form
> > the (A) drive, whats up with that, there's no floppy disk in the (A)
> > drive.
> >
> > Some of the folders that I moved from the (A) drive to the (G) drive I

was
> > saving in my documents, but I deleted those folder in my documents,
> > thinking thats why I was hearing that buss from the (A) drive.
> >
> > Windows XP Home
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Tom

RS

"twfsa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Moved all data from floppys disk( A drive) to a Flash drive (G drive),
> when I click on a data folder in the (G)drive I heard a loud buss form
> the (A) drive, whats up with that, there's no floppy disk in the (A)
> drive.
>
> Some of the folders that I moved from the (A) drive to the (G) drive I was
> saving in my documents, but I deleted those folder in my documents,
> thinking thats why I was hearing that buss from the (A) drive.
>
> Windows XP Home
>
> Thanks
>
> Tom

Maybe when you copied over, you made shortcuts to the floppy disk drive
rather than the actual data itself

-RS

twfsa

Once I moved the data from the floppy's, to the flash drive the data on the
floppy's was deleted.

Tom