Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Playing the game over the network

Playing the game over the network

amir

hello everyone,

we have a small network which we would like to play computer game against
each other. (games like Unreal tournament)

unfortunately I don't know how to do that.

any advise would be appreciated.

JD

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:37:41 +0000, amir wrote:

> hello everyone,
>
> we have a small network which we would like to play computer game against
> each other. (games like Unreal tournament)
>
> unfortunately I don't know how to do that.
>
> any advise would be appreciated.

well assuming your network is working properly its just a matter of
connecting the computers then loading the game you require and setting one
of the pc's up as a server. the other computers (clients) connect to the
server to play the game

The One

"JD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed) ...
> On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:37:41 +0000, amir wrote:
>
>> hello everyone,
>>
>> we have a small network which we would like to play computer game
>> against
>> each other. (games like Unreal tournament)
>>
>> unfortunately I don't know how to do that.
>>
>> any advise would be appreciated.

> well assuming your network is working properly its just a matter of
> connecting the computers then loading the game you require and setting one
> of the pc's up as a server. the other computers (clients) connect to the
> server to play the game

Well done, Unreal Tournament is an excellent game

Unlike JD's last post