Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Windows XP activation

Windows XP activation

Nascar24Rulz

Hi my windows activation time has expired and I am out of chances to use my cd
key that came with it. Where can I get a key or crack to activate it? TIA

Thor

"Nascar24Rulz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi my windows activation time has expired and I am out of chances to use
> my cd
> key that came with it. Where can I get a key or crack to activate it? TIA

call MS. They will be glad to assist you.

NightSky 421

"Nascar24Rulz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi my windows activation time has expired and I am out of chances to use
> my cd
> key that came with it. Where can I get a key or crack to activate it? TIA

If you have the key that came with it, get on the horn to Microsoft and they
should be able to set you up no problem.