Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > VMM(12) 0E : Error when clicking on 'start button' ?

VMM(12) 0E : Error when clicking on 'start button' ?

Morph

VMM(12) + 00004C3C Error: 0E: 0028 : C0279C3C is the error I keep getting
when i click on my 'start button',
I have tried many forums over the last day or 2, (Since problem started)..I
have not seen any answers, but i have seen similar people with the same type
of VMM(12) problem....Considering I have not added anything or don anything
to my system, I am puzzled why it is crashing, all the time,..or going to
that Blue Errror Screen.. with the CTRL + DEL to start your Computer
screen,..You know the 1.
I am running on windowsME with an Intel Celeron 333mhz proc....I am trying
to give out as much info as possible, as i have been given a hard time in
the past for not giving enough info out , so I hope someone can tell me why
this is happening.?
Even better, how to fix it..NO I have not added or Removed anything since
or while it was working OKay.
All the Best, and thank you, FRED / Morph

---

Thor

sounds like your registry is corrupt. Boot to a WinME startup disk (if you
don't have one, go to www.bootdisk.com and download a WinME bootdisk
creator) and run

c:\windows\command\scanreg /fix

See if that helps.