Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Previous request for assistance in identifying a TIME PC - link missed - sorry!

Previous request for assistance in identifying a TIME PC - link missed - sorry!

TBB

Hi Just bought my daughter an "all in one" PC on Ebay which has the
TIME logo's on it but came with TINY support discs!. I have have done
loads of searches on Google and looked at both sites to try and
identify the model but to no avail. I have the following numbers from
the ID panel:
P/N (PartNo?) 357-11-001
S/N (serialNo?) TTTW033200848
M/N (ModelNo?) C5WMR PP-E25
I have e-mailed TIME too but not had a response yet.
Can anyone identify the machine model or supply a model number which I
can locate on the TIME support site. There are a couple of Models in
the 300 series list on TIME SUPPORT but those that start 357 are not
the model we have. Here is a link to the Ebay page with photo's of the
machine bought.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ADME:B:BN:UK:1

Thanks again

DaveH

"TBB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi Just bought my daughter an "all in one" PC on Ebay which has the
> TIME logo's on it but came with TINY support discs!. I have have done
> loads of searches on Google and looked at both sites to try and
> identify the model but to no avail. I have the following numbers from
> the ID panel:
> P/N (PartNo?) 357-11-001
> S/N (serialNo?) TTTW033200848
> M/N (ModelNo?) C5WMR PP-E25
> I have e-mailed TIME too but not had a response yet.
> Can anyone identify the machine model or supply a model number which I
> can locate on the TIME support site. There are a couple of Models in
> the 300 series list on TIME SUPPORT but those that start 357 are not
> the model we have. Here is a link to the Ebay page with photo's of the
> machine bought.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ADME:B:BN:UK:1
>
> Thanks again

That was a good price. I could only find this link
http://support.tiny.com/support/ . There is a "technical query via email"
link. Give it a look.

Dave H.

HonestJohn

"TBB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi Just bought my daughter an "all in one" PC on Ebay which has
> the
> TIME logo's on it but came with TINY support discs!. I have have
> done
> loads of searches on Google and looked at both sites to try and
> identify the model but to no avail. I have the following numbers
> from
> the ID panel:
> P/N (PartNo?) 357-11-001
> S/N (serialNo?) TTTW033200848
> M/N (ModelNo?) C5WMR PP-E25
> I have e-mailed TIME too but not had a response yet.
> Can anyone identify the machine model or supply a model number
> which I
> can locate on the TIME support site. There are a couple of
> Models in
> the 300 series list on TIME SUPPORT but those that start 357 are
> not
> the model we have. Here is a link to the Ebay page with photo's
> of the
> machine bought.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ADME:B:BN:UK:1
>
> Thanks again

Sorry, but I wouldn't bother. In a recent survey of users,
Tiny(gone bust and taken over by Time) came out bottom of the
pile. Time,
Advent and Packard Bell also failed to impress their owners. So
it might be a Tiny with a Time logo?

dan

What do you need the model number for?

newsQ7rd.27103$(E-Mail Removed). uk...