Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > cd and floppy drive replacement bezels

cd and floppy drive replacement bezels

stan budz

anyone have any sites they know of where I can buy replacement bezels??

Robert Baer

stan budz wrote:

> anyone have any sites they know of where I can buy replacement bezels??

Nobody sells pixie dust; ya gots ta git the whole pixie.
Find a surplus electronics store that also has computer scrap; at
least that way the pixie will be cheap.

Thor

"Robert Baer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> stan budz wrote:
>>
>> anyone have any sites they know of where I can buy replacement bezels??

> Nobody sells pixie dust; ya gots ta git the whole pixie.
> Find a surplus electronics store that also has computer scrap; at
> least that way the pixie will be cheap.

heh, heh. I remember that IBM used to call the magnetic media formulation on
some of their harddrives "pixie dust".