Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Monitor

Monitor

Ignacy

Hi

I have a problem with my monitor: It is switching off sometimes but I'm not sure where
is problem my graphic card or my monitor is too old ??

--
Ignacy

gg:1728878

Pepperoni

-----
"Ignacy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:7xjpd.114$(E-Mail Removed)-ops.be...
> Hi
>
> I have a problem with my monitor: It is switching off sometimes but I'm

not sure where
> is problem my graphic card or my monitor is too old ??
>
> --
> Ignacy

Maybe it is normal. Perhaps it shuts off when left unattended for a while.
It could be your energy management settings. Does it come back on when you
move the mouse or touch a key on the keyboard?

Check the "Power Management" properties in Control Panel. Mine is set to
"Turn off Monitor: in 15 minutes"

The One

"Ignacy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:7xjpd.114$(E-Mail Removed)-ops.be...
> Hi
>
> I have a problem with my monitor: It is switching off sometimes but I'm
> not sure where is problem my graphic card or my monitor is too old ??
>
> --
> Ignacy
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
> gg:1728878

Check you monitors maximum refresh rate, and see what setting it is in
Windows by looking in Display Properties, settings, advanced and tab
Monitor. Could be your monitor is exceeding its max.

Ignacy

Thx
But that was a graphic card problem with its driver

The One

news:elmpd.215$(E-Mail Removed)-ops.be...

**** you you ****ing ****