Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Need help!!

Need help!!

TTR_Driver

I want to building my own computer system, is there any D.I.Y build own
computer website out there???? I also looking for some computer
troubleshooting website too, I hope some one can help!!!!!

Brian Zurawski

Quick search of the web got me this page.
http://www.pcmech.com/byopc/

BZ

TTR_Driver wrote:
> I want to building my own computer system, is there any D.I.Y build own
> computer website out there???? I also looking for some computer
> troubleshooting website too, I hope some one can help!!!!!

dan

I'll sell you my ebook for $2.

newsKFod.33$(E-Mail Removed)...