Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Need help with dial-up to ISP

Need help with dial-up to ISP

Fred J

Idon't know what happened I can not set up a connection to my ISP when I try
to do it with
the wizard after I check Setup my connections manually and click next the
Connect using
a Dial-up modem is grayed out then I get a message "Cannot load the Remote
Access connection manger service. I opened the Services and opened the
Remote access connection manager and I see the service status is Stopped
when I try to change it to "Started" I get a message"Error 711 : a
configuration error on this computer is preventing
this connection. I do not know how to solve this problem, would appreciate
if somebody
would help me. Thanks

My OS is Wind.XP Pro.