Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > How do I record on a dvd in a format compatible with standard dvd player ?

How do I record on a dvd in a format compatible with standard dvd player ?

Tony Peter

I have video on my computer in an .avi format, how do I convert and burn
this to a dvd which would play on a standard dvd player ?

Tony

Ionizer

"Tony Peter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:AHtnd.151$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have video on my computer in an .avi format, how do I convert and burn
> this to a dvd which would play on a standard dvd player ?

Lots of helpful tutorials and software recommendations here:
http://www.videohelp.com/

--
Ian.