Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Blacklisted! 411 Magazine Ripoff Artist

Blacklisted! 411 Magazine Ripoff Artist

Ray

I have been trying to get a response from Zachary Blackstone, or
whatever he calls himself today, about getting a refund he promised me
for equipmet that was never delivered. I wired him the money over 6
months ago and he says he got it. He recently appologized for the
non-delivery and offered a full refund. But I just keep getting one
excuse after another as to why he hasn't delivered. Now he doesn't
even respond to my emails!

While I like the magazine, I recommend against it because of the
questionable people who sell and profit from it.

The One

"Ray" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>I have been trying to get a response from Zachary Blackstone, or
> whatever he calls himself today, about getting a refund he promised me
> for equipmet that was never delivered. I wired him the money over 6
> months ago and he says he got it. He recently appologized for the
> non-delivery and offered a full refund. But I just keep getting one
> excuse after another as to why he hasn't delivered. Now he doesn't
> even respond to my emails!
>
> While I like the magazine, I recommend against it because of the
> questionable people who sell and profit from it.

Thankyou for that, what part of your life story no-ones interested in is
going to be next. Zachary Blackstone you have been a very naughty boy. (Who
cares)

Ray wrote:
> I have been trying to get a response from Zachary Blackstone, or
> whatever he calls himself today, about getting a refund he promised

me
> for equipmet that was never delivered.

I've been screwed over by Zach as well. I'm actually collecting
contacts for the DA and Cypress PD so, if you have a verifiable story,
please let me know.

411 on shooting copy work joe mama Digital Photography 1 06-30-2006 01:01 PM
Lens 411 for DSLRs joe mama Digital Photography 9 06-26-2006 05:45 PM
Python 411. Steve Python 7 06-13-2006 05:02 PM
MI-5 S1 - 411? phaedrus8@hotmail.com DVD Video 5 03-25-2005 09:04 AM
BEWARE STEREO EXHANGE-CHICAGO-DAVID NASH-RIPOFF ARTIST ! Fatboy Jr. Digital Photography 1 01-15-2005 01:19 AM

Advertisments