Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Internet explorer address bar

Internet explorer address bar

Nascar24Rulz

Is there any way to delete all of the web sites that are listed in the dropdown
address bar in internet explorer?
thanks

Pepperoni

Yes. I think it is tools/ internet options/ general tab/ history/ clear
history

(win 9

"Nascar24Rulz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there any way to delete all of the web sites that are listed in the

dropdown
> address bar in internet explorer?
> thanks

The One

"Nascar24Rulz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there any way to delete all of the web sites that are listed in the
> dropdown
> address bar in internet explorer?
> thanks

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Disc Cleanup

Weyoun the Dancing Borg

The One wrote:

> "Nascar24Rulz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Is there any way to delete all of the web sites that are listed in the
>>dropdown
>>address bar in internet explorer?
>>thanks

> LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Disc Cleanup

Why is that so funny?

Tools > .... (Loads up IE, I've not actually used it in about 2 months)

Tools > Internet Options > Clear History (button)

That's for version 4 upwards, I dont know about version 3, but I'm sure
you're not using it anyway

The One

"Weyoun the Dancing Borg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The One wrote:
>
>> "Nascar24Rulz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>>Is there any way to delete all of the web sites that are listed in the
>>>dropdown
>>>address bar in internet explorer?
>>>thanks

>> LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Disc Cleanup

> Why is that so funny?

I dont remember you posting in this topic until now who are to you question?

Spajky

On 18 Nov 2004 03:23:13 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Nascar24Rulz)
wrote:

>Is there any way to delete all of the web sites that are listed in the dropdown
>address bar in internet explorer?

regedit!

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\TypedUrls
--
Regards, SPAJKY ®
E-mail AntiSpam: remove ##