Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Entering professional looking text onto a scanned or downloaded document

Entering professional looking text onto a scanned or downloaded document

The One

I need to enter text onto a downloaded or scanned jpeg or similar, can
anybody recommend a way or a program which will allow me to do this and look
professional and is a bit more functional that usual photo editing software.

Thanks

anna keynow

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 00:08:09 -0000, "The One"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I need to enter text onto a downloaded or scanned jpeg or similar, can
>anybody recommend a way or a program which will allow me to do this and look
>professional and is a bit more functional that usual photo editing software.
>
>Thanks

There's a cool programme called 'Zoner Draw', that's good for home
users. You can download a trial of it from:
http://www.zoner.com/
Oh, I hadn't been there for a while but I see they've got a programme
called 'Zoner Photo Studio', and it's pretty cheap to buy, and you can
download a trial.
-+Anna+-