Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Perplexing problem, any ideas

Perplexing problem, any ideas

Steve

I have a problem with an otherwise perfectly functioning PC.

This PC will not start up after being left off overnight. Hit the power
button and nothing, except a monitor telling me there is no signal, no BIOS
beep, nothing. However, if I switch off and on at the mains then hit the
start button it's absolutley fine. No problems with a warm boot and no other
symptoms whatsoever. I suspect a PSU problem, but any other suggestions
welcome.

TIA
Steve.