Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Early Christmas Hosting Blowout!

Early Christmas Hosting Blowout!

Peter McGinley

Head on over to http://www.digitalsabotage.com/ and check out this offer:

We currently have a special deal on the following package:
- 1200 MB Diskspace
- 60 GB (60,000 MB) Monthly Bandwidth
- Unlimited* MySQL Databases
- Unlimited* Subdomains
- Unlimited* PostgreSQL Databases
- FrontPage Extensions
- 500 e-mail accounts
- Unlimited* FTP Accounts
- Unlimited* Mail Forwarders
- Cpanel Control Panel
+ Much more.
*= Within reason.

Your account will be hosted one of our high quality servers running Linux
RedHat and connected to multiple uplinks.

We promise that we will:
- Carry out periodic maintenance on the server to ensure the highest quality
of service and security.
- Notify you of planned outages prior to them occurring.
- Provide you with full details of any unexpected outages after they occur.
- Answer your e-mails within 12 hours.
- Never pack down our servers with hundreds of accounts on each.
- If you ever go over your bandwidth, we will not charge you any extra fees.

For all this, we are asking a very small price. You have the option to pay
MONTHLY or YEARLY.

To pay MONTHLY, it will be $10/month.

To pay YEARLY, it will be $60/year.

If you decide to pay yearly, we will give you 6 months hosting FREE! We
accept payment via PayPal only as this is a LIMITED offer.

This SPECIAL OFFER ends November 30, so hurry over to
http://www.digitalsabotage.com/ and sign up now! You can also e-mail us at