Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Editing a Real Audio clip?

Editing a Real Audio clip?

John

Hello.

Does anyone know what the easiest way to edit a real audio clip is?

I would like to be able to cut the thing in half. It is a 12 hour
recording of a radio station. I fell asleep and forgot to stop the
recording after 6 hours! So it's just over 300Mb in size now instead
of 150Mb

Thanks

John

Frank

donīt know. convert it to an other file type ?
rerecord digitally an cut off ?

cu

frank