Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Editing a FAX HELP

Editing a FAX HELP

Iowa883

I finally got my computer figured out on how to send and receive FAX's . But
I still don't know how to send an attachment and edit a FAX.
I have a dealer application that needs to be edited and then sent back. The
file ext. is in a .tif format and I can't find any of my applications that
support tif extensions.
Anyone know how I have to set this up to be able to edit a FAX ?
I am using Quicklink III.
Thanks so much,
Iowa883

Iowa883