Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Full page monitor recommendation

Full page monitor recommendation

John H. Power

I want a monitor that will display a full page at a time (of readable
text of course) and I am wondering if it is just a matter of getting a
big one or is there more to it ?

I currently have a 19" monitor and that won't do it. I scroll a lot
thru documents in Adobe Acrobat and would like to see an entire page
at a time.

If there is a better NG fro this question please let me know.

Thanks

dan

You can zoom out a little in Adobe to make it all fit, or change your
resolution. If getting a new monitor, find one supporting high resolutions
so you can have high resolutions and view more per page.

"Helenus Iatrides" <(E-Mail Removed)-woozy-great-ape.com> wrote
in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) n-near-blind-flag-waver.org...
> John H. Power <(E-Mail Removed)> pattered:
>
>> I want a monitor that will display a full page at a time (of readable
>> text of course)

> Yeah, sure. (of kiddie porn of course)

David Hemingsley

LG MONITORS ARE GOOD
"Helenus Iatrides" <(E-Mail Removed)-woozy-great-ape.com> wrote
in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) n-near-blind-flag-waver.org...
> John H. Power <(E-Mail Removed)> pattered:
>
>> I want a monitor that will display a full page at a time (of readable
>> text of course)

> Yeah, sure. (of kiddie porn of course)

Helenus Iatrides