Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Symantec online scan, I look for info

Symantec online scan, I look for info

Ulisse

I have just made an online scan of my HDs in the Symantec site and it
has found 4 virus. Now I'd like to know if it has noticed them only or
it has cleaned them.
They are:

C:\Software\Uns12.exe è infettato con Hacktool
C:\Documents and Settings\Ulisse\Impostazioni locali\Temporary
Internet Files\Content.IE5\S7FKPE35\it[1].htm è infettato con
Bloodhound.Exploit.6
C:\Documents and Settings\Ulisser\Impostazioni
locali\Temp\HOTMAIL_HACKER.0XE è infettato con Hacktool
D:\(C) copia\Software\Uns12.exe è infettato con Hacktool

thanks

bye Ulisse

Thor

run the scan a second time. If it finds them again, it didn't remove them.

"Ulisse" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have just made an online scan of my HDs in the Symantec site and it
> has found 4 virus. Now I'd like to know if it has noticed them only or
> it has cleaned them.
> They are:
>
> C:\Software\Uns12.exe infettato con Hacktool
> C:\Documents and Settings\Ulisse\Impostazioni locali\Temporary
> Internet Files\Content.IE5\S7FKPE35\it[1].htm infettato con
> Bloodhound.Exploit.6
> C:\Documents and Settings\Ulisser\Impostazioni
> locali\Temp\HOTMAIL_HACKER.0XE infettato con Hacktool
> D:\(C) copia\Software\Uns12.exe infettato con Hacktool
>
> thanks
>
> bye Ulisse

Lloyd Jones

That's what happens when you mess around with them stupid newbie hack tools.

LJ