Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > 238 Million email addresses download online your email list

238 Million email addresses download online your email list

welcome2044@yahoo.com

opt-in Email addresses for sale .updated 2004.Million email
address at very attractive Prices
Plus hugs of software including:-
ADBlaster ( Blast 2,500,000 Classifieds Ads Sites ) + email sender
software and Email Extractor software , pupup stoper, banner maker and
more ...
Please check it out at :
http://www.email-list-2004.ha22.com

Ionizer

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

Spam report id 1277762663 sent to: groups-abuse @google.com

Abuse report sent to: abuse @rayatelecom.net

--
Ian.

Matt Pascoe

Why would I want 238 million email addresses

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> opt-in Email addresses for sale .updated 2004.Million email
> address at very attractive Prices
> Plus hugs of software including:-
> ADBlaster ( Blast 2,500,000 Classifieds Ads Sites ) + email sender
> software and Email Extractor software , pupup stoper, banner maker and
> more ...
> Please check it out at :
> http://www.email-list-2004.ha22.com

me

"Matt Pascoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:41867edc$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why would I want 238 million email addresses

So that you can sit then and read through them when there's nothing good on
TV

Matt Pascoe

"me" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message newsqvhd.31950$G15.30206@fed1read03...

> "Matt Pascoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:41867edc$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Why would I want 238 million email addresses
>>

> So that you can sit then and read through them when there's nothing good
> on
> TV

Could do that especially when Cornination Street is on