Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: website hosting

Re: website hosting

Jim Berwick

(E-Mail Removed)((E-Mail Removed)) wrote in news:0410310036004542@news-
server.cfl.rr.com:

> I wanted to suggest checking out

They offer 20 gigs of transfer per month and 1 gig of storage for $60/yr.

Surpass Hosting (surpasshosting.com) offers 3 gigs of storage and 50 gigs
of transfer per month for $65/yr. $48/yr gets you 2 gigs of storage and 30
gigs of transfer. And Surpass Hosting looks like a real company, not
something that a high school kid slapped together for a web design project
in his computer class.

Plato

Jim Berwick wrote:

> Surpass Hosting (surpasshosting.com) offers 3 gigs of storage and 50 gigs
> of transfer per month for $65/yr. $48/yr gets you 2 gigs of storage and 30
> gigs of transfer. And Surpass Hosting looks like a real company, not
> something that a high school kid slapped together for a web design project
> in his computer class.

Of course there are many other factors when choosing a webhost, such as
how many other domains will be on the shared server, and of course, how
many busy domains.

Jim Berwick

Plato <|@|.|> wrote in news:41856a31$0$62310$(E-Mail Removed):

> Of course there are many other factors when choosing a webhost, such as
> how many other domains will be on the shared server, and of course, how
> many busy domains.

Very true. However, I've been with Surpass Hosting for a good bit of time
now with no issues at all. And, again, the site the spammer was posting
about really looks like it was designed by a 10th grader as a project
instead of as a serious business product. I'd never buy anything from such
an amateur site.