Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > creating a web site spreadsheet

creating a web site spreadsheet

ROBERT BROOKS

How do I create a link to a spreadsheet in my webfiles?
I am using Weather display software that creates a web site automatically,
but would like to know whether I can add to the site using one of my own
spreadsheets. Using this software it is easy to add and delete items from
these web files, but the coding looks tricky when creating from scratch .
Any information on creating a simple web site or amending an existing one
would be appreciated: Any info for dummies would be ideal.

regards
Rob

James Baber

Jim Baber Also is interested along these lines:
I am using Weather32, with Oregon Scientific's WM968, and I would also like an
interface with my own code (VBasic). I want to use the weather station as an
input to home automation controls. (temperatures, relative humidity, and wind
information)

--

(see my 10kW grid tied solar system at "www.baber.org")

1350 W Mesa Ave.