Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > new kitten

new kitten

flappety floo

hi

I have just got a new kitten thats about 6 weeks old. This kitten has been
born and lived on a farm, but seems to have a bit of a wheeze whe she is
breathing normally, and coughs a bit. Will this clear up soon in its own
time or should i take the kitten to the vets ?

thanks

Drifter

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 19:29:02 +0100, "flappety floo" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I have just got a new kitten thats about 6 weeks old. This kitten has been
>born and lived on a farm, but seems to have a bit of a wheeze whe she is
>breathing normally, and coughs a bit. Will this clear up soon in its own
>time or should i take the kitten to the vets ?

Have you tried rebooting it?

Drifter
"I've been here, I've been there..."

Ionizer

"flappety floo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi
>

> I have just got a new kitten thats about 6 weeks old. This kitten has

been
> born and lived on a farm, but seems to have a bit of a wheeze whe she is
> breathing normally, and coughs a bit. Will this clear up soon in its own
> time or should i take the kitten to the vets ?
>

> thanks

Please immediately take the kitten to the vet as a precaution. Some
feline respiratory diseases are minor, but wheezing and coughing can also
be symptomatic of nastier stuff- your vet is the best judge.

--
Ian.

Matt Pascoe

Run scan disk, then maybe defragment, failing that drown it in a bucket of
water.

"flappety floo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi
>

> I have just got a new kitten thats about 6 weeks old. This kitten has
> been born and lived on a farm, but seems to have a bit of a wheeze whe she
> is breathing normally, and coughs a bit. Will this clear up soon in its
> own time or should i take the kitten to the vets ?
>

> thanks

James

R U Mad?

Lady Chatterly

In article <(E-Mail Removed)> kadbitcha <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>flappety floo, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the rootless, malformed mouse, and
>employee who puts the tap in the ale cask, disputed:
>
>> hi
>>

>> I have just got a new kitten thats about 6 weeks old. This kitten has
>> been born and lived on a farm, but seems to have a bit of a
>> wheeze whe she is breathing normally, and coughs a bit. Will this
>> clear up soon in its own time or should i take the kitten to the vets
>> ?

>Drown the ****ing **** in bucket of boiling water. Hold it under with a big
>stick. The ****ers scratch.

Dance my little puppet. Dance!

--
Lady Chatterly

"LadyChatterly was referring to your alien friends got chased away by
your constant thinking of them." -- yyyiiinnnggg

Lady Chatterly

In article <(E-Mail Removed)> kadbitcha <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Secret S, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the dripping, wrinkled accumulation
>of stupidness, and grain winnower, burbled:
>
>> Sounds like cat flu, very serious. Get the poor mite to a vet PDQ!

>Why the **** are you telling me, you top-posting retard?

He is the only person who enters the room mouth first.*

--
Lady Chatterly

"Bob, I think what arat was saying it that some people think Lady C is
some kind of computer program, not a person at all. Keep up the good
work." -- Steve Dufour

Lady Chatterly

In article <(E-Mail Removed)> kadbitcha <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>We? Are you nurse?

Do you lose arguments with inanimate objects.

--
Lady Chatterly

"Oh, hep me. Lady Chatterly's trying to flame me. aaaaah." --
Starshine Moonbeam

Fred

Lady Chatterly wrote:

> Dance my little puppet.

Would you ask your fiancée to sign a pre-nuptial agreement?

> Do you lose arguments with inanimate objects.

If i did lose arguments with inanimate objects, would I tell you?

Fred

Lady Chatterly wrote:

> Dance my little puppet.

Have you ever urinated in public while you were drunk?