Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Online Ink Cartridge Purchases

Online Ink Cartridge Purchases

JimBob

Hi All,

Before I send my hard earned $ off into cyber space I'd be interested to
know if anyone has experience ( good or bad ) with any of the hundred or
so dealers that turned up in my Google search ......

Point being, who can I trust !!

TIA
JimBob
"Master of the Sr. Moment"
Remove "invalid" to reply if you are so inclined

EnJay

Hi Bob

I buy from eBay from a seller called Greentech. You can either search the
user name or search greentech in the appropriate section. I buy all mine
from here and have never had any probs.
Nig

news:(E-Mail Removed)...