Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Computer help and advice.

Computer help and advice.

pudding

For all your Computer advice contact Paul -

http://paulandfamily.bravehost.com/

I will solve all your PC problems!

Pepperoni

"pudding" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news%Yfd.1714$(E-Mail Removed)...
> For all your Computer advice contact Paul -
>
> http://paulandfamily.bravehost.com/
>
> I will solve all your PC problems!

Well, "Pud" What can you do about commercial SPAM on Usenet?

Ionizer

"pudding" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news%Yfd.1714$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I will solve all your PC problems!

Solving the spam problem:

Spam report id 1275141047 sent to: abuse @ntl.com
Spam report id 1275141048 sent to: abuse @ntlworld.com

--
Ian.

Matt Pascoe

"pudding" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news%Yfd.1714$(E-Mail Removed)...
> For all your Computer advice contact Paul -
>
> http://paulandfamily.bravehost.com/
>
> I will solve all your PC problems!

You rekon

The Witch-Hater General

http://www.nfilter.org/

--

The Witch-Hater General

Volund

"pudding" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news%Yfd.1714$(E-Mail Removed)...
> For all your Computer advice contact Paul -
>
> http://paulandfamily.bravehost.com/
>
> I will solve all your PC problems!

WHY would the users of this group want to pay you premium rate phone call
for pc advice/troubleshooting when we can get it for free here. There's MORE
than 15 years experience here!
So take your site and shove it, bloody spammer!