Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > lost e-mail

lost e-mail

Bubba

When I powered down my computer and went on a trip a week ago, my inbox in
Outlook Express had several years of accumulated e-mail. When I booted up
this afternoon, the only e-mail in the inbox were things that had been sent
while I was gone. Any ideas as to how I can recover the lost items?

Lloyd Jones

System Mechanic recovers lost emails.

LJ

WebWalker

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 23:04:47 GMT, "Bubba" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>When I powered down my computer and went on a trip a week ago, my inbox in
>Outlook Express had several years of accumulated e-mail. When I booted up
>this afternoon, the only e-mail in the inbox were things that had been sent
>while I was gone. Any ideas as to how I can recover the lost items?

Done virus scan and scandisk ?

--
WebWalker

Eric