Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > convert many bmp's to jpg's

convert many bmp's to jpg's

Shawn

Can anyone please name a graphics utility that allow one to convert many
bmp files into jpg ones, preferably done within the explorer shell?
Thanks

Aquila Deus

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...er&btnG=Search

Look at the FIRST ****ing link google throws up, you ****ing idiot. How
****ing hard is it for you dumb ***** to use a ****ing search engine?

--
Solve the food crisis and the homeless pet problem.
Eat a dog today!

Thagor

Shawn <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Can anyone please name a graphics utility that allow one to convert many
> bmp files into jpg ones, preferably done within the explorer shell?
> Thanks

Mihov Image Resizer

Have never used it but heard it work well.

JD

Shawn wrote:

> Can anyone please name a graphics utility that allow one to convert many
> bmp files into jpg ones, preferably done within the explorer shell?
> Thanks

Paint shop Pro has this facility its called "batch conversion"

I'm sure there will be a free/open source/shareware version you could
use use a search engine for more info.

Aquila Deus

POST YOUR ****EN HOME ADDRESS, YOU ****. I'LL COME AND TAKE YOURS!!!!!

DONT **** WITH ME!!!!! I AM CHINESE!!!!! I WILL EAT YOUR DOG!!!

--
Solve the food crisis and the homeless pet problem.
Eat a dog today!
Cats taste nice, too, BTW.

bambam

Shawn <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Can anyone please name a graphics utility that allow one to
> convert many bmp files into jpg ones, preferably done within the
> explorer shell? Thanks

Irfanview

http://www.irfanview.com/

The best free program, ever.

--
Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your mouth is moving.

Bob Rabbone

"Aquila Deus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:515ada3bbaa34403b851425c5bbbf520@postinggoogl e.com...
> Shawn wrote:
>> Can anyone please name a graphics utility that allow one to convert
>> many bmp files into jpg ones, preferably done within the explorer
>> shell? Thanks

> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...er&btnG=Search
>
> Look at the FIRST ****ing link google throws up, you ****ing idiot. How
> ****ing hard is it for you dumb ***** to use a ****ing search engine?

Get a life you ****en idiot.

WebWalker

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 00:40:52 -0700, Aquila Deus
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>POST YOUR ****EN HOME ADDRESS, YOU ****. I'LL COME AND TAKE YOURS!!!!!
>
>DONT **** WITH ME!!!!! I AM CHINESE!!!!! I WILL EAT YOUR DOG!!!

Try to get a dog as your pet.
I think you will stop eating dog meal.

--
WebWalker

Aquila Deus

WebWalker, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 00:40:52 -0700, Aquila Deus
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>> POST YOUR ****EN HOME ADDRESS, YOU ****. I'LL COME AND TAKE
>> YOURS!!!!!
>>
>> DONT **** WITH ME!!!!! I AM CHINESE!!!!! I WILL EAT YOUR DOG!!!

> Try to get a dog as your pet.
> I think you will stop eating dog meal.

How do you think I got the taste for dog in the first place?

--
Solve the food crisis and the homeless pet problem.
Eat a dog today!
Cats taste nice, too, BTW.

me

"Aquila Deus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:f60f77653bfd49e6a33dc5e18326ed6c@postinggoogl e.com...
> WebWalker, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 00:40:52 -0700, Aquila Deus
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >

> >> POST YOUR ****EN HOME ADDRESS, YOU ****. I'LL COME AND TAKE
> >> YOURS!!!!!
> >>
> >> DONT **** WITH ME!!!!! I AM CHINESE!!!!! I WILL EAT YOUR DOG!!!

> > Try to get a dog as your pet.
> > I think you will stop eating dog meal.

> How do you think I got the taste for dog in the first place?

Dunno,maybe you decided to lick its ass when it bent over to eat it's food