Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > unable to read saved messages

unable to read saved messages

Amir

hello everyone,

I installed the mail client from earthlink (bigmistake) had problem
installing and removing it, it is all done now but any saved message which I
have with O.E I just cannot access it.

I changed the default mail in I.E to OUTLOOK EXPRESS but didn't work.

I also searched the google didn't come up with any thing.
I would appreciated if anyone can suggest any solution.

thanks in advance

Chet

Check tools/options/maintenance then click the "store folder" button and see
where you are putting your email. I have changed mine to go to a "my email"
folder in My Documents so that it is all backed up whenever I back up My
Documents.
news:clme87$h9j$(E-Mail Removed)...