Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Dell computers

Dell computers

Dr Pepper@iwvisp.com

Is there a forum for Dell computers?
If not, then here goes, , , , ,

I have had FOUR Dell computers over the years, some of which were
financed through Dell Fainancial Services. I have a perfect payment
record. I have never missed a payment, nor have I ever even been late.
I recently had a mail delivery problem, and did not recieve my monthly
bill. When my payment became FIVE DAYS past due, I recieved a very
nasty phone call from an Indian woman, who berated me for missing a
payment, and threatened me with late charges, etc etc, , , She would
not even listen to me, but proceeded to yell and scream at me. 3 days
later, I recieved another call, same drill as above. Then I got call
#3. Worse than the first two. I recieved the next months bill about
this time and made a double payment, but thats beside the point!

There was no reason for then to scream and yell at me and berate me
and call me names. Even if I had been 5 MONTHS late!!
Has anyone else had this happen to them with Dell?
Is this common practice with Dell? or is it just their dirty little
secret?

I don't care how good these computers are, I will never buy another
Dell again.

Thanx

Ron C.
=====================

Mark Mandell

"Dr http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there a forum for Dell computers?
> If not, then here goes, , , , ,
>
> I have had FOUR Dell computers over the years, some of which were
> financed through Dell Fainancial Services. I have a perfect payment
> record. I have never missed a payment, nor have I ever even been late.
> I recently had a mail delivery problem, and did not recieve my monthly
> bill. When my payment became FIVE DAYS past due, I recieved a very
> nasty phone call from an Indian woman, who berated me for missing a
> payment, and threatened me with late charges, etc etc, , , She would
> not even listen to me, but proceeded to yell and scream at me. 3 days
> later, I recieved another call, same drill as above. Then I got call
> #3. Worse than the first two. I recieved the next months bill about
> this time and made a double payment, but thats beside the point!
>
> There was no reason for then to scream and yell at me and berate me
> and call me names. Even if I had been 5 MONTHS late!!
> Has anyone else had this happen to them with Dell?
> Is this common practice with Dell? or is it just their dirty little
> secret?
>
> I don't care how good these computers are, I will never buy another
> Dell again.
>
> Thanx
>
> Ron C.
> =====================

Though you might not relish the idea, you should contact Dell and request to
speak ONLY with a supervisor. I have heard that in fact this is a good
policy even when the lower level employees are "polite" but unable to
resolve an issue to your satisfaction.

Mark Mandell

blah

My friend has. I haven't as i losed my job and my dell account was on my
cell phone. So, i never got those nasty messages. My friend pretty much
told them to **** off. hes filing for chapter 11 after his divorce.

--
Hatch
http://www.ifeellikebitching.com

"Mark Mandell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:XWQed.390$(E-Mail Removed) .net...

> "Dr (E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Is there a forum for Dell computers?
>> If not, then here goes, , , , ,
>>
>> I have had FOUR Dell computers over the years, some of which were
>> financed through Dell Fainancial Services. I have a perfect payment
>> record. I have never missed a payment, nor have I ever even been late.
>> I recently had a mail delivery problem, and did not recieve my monthly
>> bill. When my payment became FIVE DAYS past due, I recieved a very
>> nasty phone call from an Indian woman, who berated me for missing a
>> payment, and threatened me with late charges, etc etc, , , She would
>> not even listen to me, but proceeded to yell and scream at me. 3 days
>> later, I recieved another call, same drill as above. Then I got call
>> #3. Worse than the first two. I recieved the next months bill about
>> this time and made a double payment, but thats beside the point!
>>
>> There was no reason for then to scream and yell at me and berate me
>> and call me names. Even if I had been 5 MONTHS late!!
>> Has anyone else had this happen to them with Dell?
>> Is this common practice with Dell? or is it just their dirty little
>> secret?
>>
>> I don't care how good these computers are, I will never buy another
>> Dell again.
>>
>> Thanx
>>
>> Ron C.
>> =====================

> Though you might not relish the idea, you should contact Dell and request
> to speak ONLY with a supervisor. I have heard that in fact this is a good
> policy even when the lower level employees are "polite" but unable to
> resolve an issue to your satisfaction.
>
> Mark Mandell

Wizard

You need to be telling Dell this ....

"Dr (E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> Is there a forum for Dell computers?
> If not, then here goes, , , , ,
>
> I have had FOUR Dell computers over the years, some of which were
> financed through Dell Fainancial Services. I have a perfect payment
> record. I have never missed a payment, nor have I ever even been late.
> I recently had a mail delivery problem, and did not recieve my monthly
> bill. When my payment became FIVE DAYS past due, I recieved a very
> nasty phone call from an Indian woman, who berated me for missing a
> payment, and threatened me with late charges, etc etc, , , She would
> not even listen to me, but proceeded to yell and scream at me. 3 days
> later, I recieved another call, same drill as above. Then I got call
> #3. Worse than the first two. I recieved the next months bill about
> this time and made a double payment, but thats beside the point!
>
> There was no reason for then to scream and yell at me and berate me
> and call me names. Even if I had been 5 MONTHS late!!
> Has anyone else had this happen to them with Dell?
> Is this common practice with Dell? or is it just their dirty little
> secret?
>
> I don't care how good these computers are, I will never buy another
> Dell again.
>
> Thanx
>
> Ron C.
> =====================

Plato

Dr (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> bill. When my payment became FIVE DAYS past due, I recieved a very
> nasty phone call from an Indian woman, who berated me for missing a

grin. My daughter wanted to join WOW aka Work Out World ie one of those
mostly women exercise places. Since she was 17 she needed an adult to
join so she gave me the cash and I handed it to them. We only signed up
for a 4 month period. Now however she's getting hate mail from them
saying they will ruin her credit rating if she doesn't come up with a
payment for some sort of auto-extension of service or whatever.

American companies have a lot to be desired when it comes to customer
service.

The place is just around the corner from me. I'd go in and raise a stink
but the resident onsite bone-bender is a customer and I really like the
landscapes if you get my meaning. What a job he has, gets to play with
perfectly fit women all day long.

Jerry G.

You are talking about a huge organization where there is no thought at
the individual level. There was a notice of non payment on your account,
and therefore they jumped on you. The people calling you have no clue to
your past history. They are a contractor that gets commissioned on what
they can collect.

You should speak to someone very high up in the company. But, this may
be difficult.

I am in the middle of resolving a dispute with a very large computer
monitor company. They are saying that I didn't send back a defective
monitor for warranty exchange. The fact is that I did, and I have the
waybill copies with the signature to prove it. They told me that the
waybill does not correspond for the monitor that they are looking for.
In the mean time the serial number that they sent back corresponds to
the waybill.

I have no idea about how I am going to resolve this with them, and I
know that they are wrong!

--

Greetings,

Jerry G:

#3. Worse than the first two. I recieved the next months bill about
this time and made a double payment, but thats beside the point!

There was no reason for then to scream and yell at me and berate me
and call me names. Even if I had been 5 MONTHS late!!
Has anyone else had this happen to them with Dell?
Is this common practice with Dell? or is it just their dirty little
secret?

I don't care how good these computers are, I will never buy another
Dell again.

Thanx

Ron C.

Nascar24Rulz

I would call and ask for a manager. I have dealt with Dell for 5 yrs and have
never had that problem. Definately call them to put a bug in their ear. By the
way, you can register and view your accts at dellfinancialservices.com