Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Internet Explorer keeps closing

Internet Explorer keeps closing

T. McRae

Why do I keep getting the message similar to "Internet Explorer has
caused a problem and must close" and whether or not I send an error
message it closes anyway. It happens about every 5 minutes.
Thanks..........

Thor

something is crashing IE. Scan and remove spyware first. Then try
uninstalling and then reinstalling IE, upgrading it to a newer version if
possible, Or run a repair if IE is listed in your add/remove programs list.

"T. McRae" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Why do I keep getting the message similar to "Internet Explorer has
> caused a problem and must close" and whether or not I send an error
> message it closes anyway. It happens about every 5 minutes.
> Thanks..........

Tsun Szu

this i read somewhere on the net, cannot remember where:

the expert's windows administration:

for minor problem: reboot windows
for major problem: reinstall windows

for all version of windows.

so you have to decide if the problem you
have is a minor or a major one, then act
accordingly.

you may also check here http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=293623