Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Starting point

Starting point

Warren Barr

Does anyone know a good web page that contains all the programs needed
to convert shns and flacs,etc. I need to re-download these programs
because I recently had to re-format my hard drive. I already have bit
tornado.

Warren

HF

http://lists.gpick.com/
"Warren Barr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know a good web page that contains all the programs needed
> to convert shns and flacs,etc. I need to re-download these programs
> because I recently had to re-format my hard drive. I already have bit
> tornado.
>
> Warren

---

Stuart

Warren Barr wrote:
> Does anyone know a good web page that contains all the programs needed
> to convert shns and flacs,etc. I need to re-download these programs
> because I recently had to re-format my hard drive. I already have bit
> tornado.
>
> Warren

There is already a recent post about this, take a look or do a search.

Stuart