Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Lists of Lists

Lists of Lists

VWWall

Here's a great site to find programs for just about anything! Many are
freeware or open source. There's even a .zip file of all the links, if
you want to add them to your own bookmarks.

http://lists.gpick.com/

--
Virg Wall

Thor

"VWWall" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:i2Bdd.2490$%(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> Here's a great site to find programs for just about anything! Many are
> freeware or open source. There's even a .zip file of all the links, if
> you want to add them to your own bookmarks.
>
> http://lists.gpick.com/
>
> --
> Virg Wall

You da Man, Virg! Through that list, I found the mother of all password
reveal tools. Very handy on service calls when you need to record the
customers ISP login info, etc when working on their system, except the
customer has long forgotten what their password info is. I have a couple
tools that do this, but nothing as elaborate and simple to use as this
program. And it's freeware!

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/pspv.html

VWWall

Thor wrote:

> "VWWall" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:i2Bdd.2490$%(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
>
>>Here's a great site to find programs for just about anything! Many are
>>freeware or open source. There's even a .zip file of all the links, if
>>you want to add them to your own bookmarks.
>>
>>http://lists.gpick.com/
>>
>>--
>>Virg Wall

> You da Man, Virg! Through that list, I found the mother of all password
> reveal tools. Very handy on service calls when you need to record the
> customers ISP login info, etc when working on their system, except the
> customer has long forgotten what their password info is. I have a couple
> tools that do this, but nothing as elaborate and simple to use as this
> program. And it's freeware!
>
> http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/pspv.html

Glad you found it useful! Thank Dave Stockbridge and Ted Quantrill and
the people on Steve Gibson's GRC newsgroups. They manage to keep it up-
-to-date as well.

--
Virg Wall

List of lists of lists of lists... =?UTF-8?B?w4FuZ2VsIEd1dGnDqXJyZXogUm9kcsOtZ3Vleg==?= Python 5 05-15-2006 11:47 AM
converting lists to strings to lists robin Python 10 04-12-2006 04:58 PM
lists of lists Jon Slaughter C++ 4 12-13-2004 06:28 PM
Counter for items in lists in lists? Charlotte Henkle Python 8 09-26-2004 04:22 AM
Sorting lists of lists... JustSomeGuy C++ 0 06-17-2004 05:44 PM

Advertisments