Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Routing Music

Routing Music

Stanley

Is there a way to route music( streaming) from my computer wirelessly, to a
sound system, in the same room.There is a router connected to the computer
to route broadband to another room upstairs.Thanks

Ken Dennis

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:20:09 -0400, Stanley wrote:

> Is there a way to route music( streaming) from my computer wirelessly, to a
> sound system, in the same room.There is a router connected to the computer
> to route broadband to another room upstairs.Thanks

http://www.g4techtv.com/callforhelp/...e_Stereo.html?

I've seen a few new pieces of hard ware lately for watching DVD's, Mpegs,
etc on your tv over wireless to your TV or home stereo, It's pretty neat
stuff.

--
Ken Dennis
http://KenDennis-RSS.homeip.net:8089/